Featured post

Hi there....

Hi there, How are you? Well, it's been quite a while since I rambled on a blog, so I thought it was time for a fresh start...and time t...

Thursday 27 October 2016

Hi there....

Hi there,
How are you? Well, it's been quite a while since I rambled on a blog, so I thought it was time for a fresh start...and time to ramble once more. :)

I'm Victoria Lewin. 

Master of juggling many hats, which include being a carer, a mammi, trying to raise awareness for young carers, raise awareness of the rare condition I.H., author, blogger...all while living with illness and disability myself.
I don't let it get me down, after all, it's enabled me to see life from many perspectives, all of which I hope to show you on here.
So grab a cuppa, get comfy and we'll have a natter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment